What Data Do We Collect?
The data we collect from our visitors include the following;
- Your name, telephone number, and email address
- Your business or home address
- Your age and gender
- The username and password that you use to log into our website
- Birthdate and demographic data
- Shipping address
- The billing address you use when making a purchase on our website
- The order number of any purchase you make.
In the case where we use third-party payment processors, they may also collect the same data including your credit/debit card information.
We also collect data automatically from your device when you visit our website including the following:
- The type of device you have used to access our website
- Location data including IP address
- The device usage data
- Cookies and tracking pixels
How Do We Collect Data?
We normally collect your data when you do one or more of the following things:
- When you register for an account on our site
- After you fill any form on the site including the contact form
- After you search for a specific product on our website
- When you complete a purchase
- Every time you enter a contest or promotion
- When you subscribe to any of our services such as newsletters and product updates
- When you send us feedback
- When you chat or communicate with our support team
- Every time you post a comment on our content.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We use the information you provide to us in several ways including the following:
- To fulfill the purpose you provided the data for, such as sending you our newsletters, product updates, and content
- To complete any transaction that you make on our website
- To send you information about the transaction you make
Keep in mind that we DO NOT sell, share, or disclose your personal data with third-party companies without your consent.