- To keep track of the services you use when you visit our website
- To record your sign-up data and keep you logged in to our website
- To record and understand your personal preferences
- To ensure that visitor functions such as purchases are completed faster and easier
- To track each page that you visit on our website
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
These are the types of cookies that we use;
- Analytics cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Security cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Site management cookies
How You Can Control and Manage Cookies
Almost every browser and device today accept cookies by default. However, you can always reject and remove all or selected cookies from your browser from the settings section.
It’s also worth pointing out here that removing or disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website on your device. You can go to your device browser’s settings page to learn more about cookies.